· It was a great year for movies, especially if you didn't see these ones.
· Streaming into Darkness.
· This summer season proves that we're still using mass entertainment to process mass tragedy.
· Six bona fide blockbusters powered Hollywood to its biggest Memorial Day weekend ever.
· Stop telling us the movies. Let the movies do that.
· This was the only logical outcome, after all.
· How "Star Trek Into Darkness" fails its own franchise.
· The most memorable moments among the eleven previous big screen Treks when crew members and baddies alike bit the dust… hard.
· Boldly going where no poster has gone before.
· "Star Trek Into Darkness" isn't the first time we've rooted for a smarmy SOB.