· It was a great year for movies, especially if you didn't see these ones.
· If only "character posters" had any character to speak of.
· Streaming into Darkness.
· Vadim Rizov argues that it's intellectually dishonest to ignore the business side of things when reviewing Hollywood's big summer movies.
· How did we get to the point where a movie about The Lone Ranger is more violent than a movie about the zombie apocalypse?
· This summer season proves that we're still using mass entertainment to process mass tragedy.
· Six bona fide blockbusters powered Hollywood to its biggest Memorial Day weekend ever.
· Stop telling us the movies. Let the movies do that.
· This was the only logical outcome, after all.
· How "Star Trek Into Darkness" fails its own franchise.