· Is "Gravity" ultimately a film about the collision between faith and science?
· Houston, we have a lot of money.
· For a film so transparently built around its technical achievement, “Gravity” saps the wonder from its long takes by relying so completely on computers.
· In space, no one can hear you scream about how good this movie is.
· The "Gravity" director tells us about the mind-blowing shots of his new sci-fi suspense film.
· Is Hollywood ready to stop acting as though men have to be tricked into seeing anything that's for or about women?
· The greatest female-driven buddy cop comedy of all time!
· "The Heat" might be hilarious, but can we satirize movies about female cops if we haven't really made any, yet?
· We liked them! We really liked them!
· This week's batch of streaming titles is slim but strong, and the villains are front and center.
, Chasing Mavericks
, Curtis hanson
, Ferris bueller's day off
, Gerard butler
, Girl model
, Jack black
, Joe wright
, John c. reilly
, Keira knightley
, Matthew broderick
, Michael apted
, Michael Oher
, Nacho libre
, Sandra bullock
, The blind side
, Wreck-It Ralph