· Scott Cooper tells us what it's like to ask Woody Harrelson to try and murder someone with a hotdog.
· As one of the greatest American films enters The Criterion Collection, star Ronee Blakley reflects on Robert Altman's iconic masterpiece.
· The director of 'White Reindeer' on how cocaine saved Christmas.
· The eye of Le Tigre talks about grrrrowing up and life after Lyme Disease.
· Director Sini Anderson doesn't have time for haters in her documentary about Kathleen Hanna.
· The screenwriter of Spike Lee's "Oldboy" explains how you re-tell a story that everyone knows by heart.
· The most psychedelic Noam Chomsky documentary you'll ever see, guaranteed.
· "The Great Beauty" director Paolo Sorrentino takes us on a dizzying tour through Rome's past and present.
· "I'm so grateful that, after all these years, I finally got a script that I wanted to make but I didn't have to write."
· "I wrote this script so long ago, sometimes it's hard to remember what I was thinking when I started out."