· The found-footage genre continues to find new life.
· Dwindling tension and a third-act gambit make this less than shocking.
· A 26-part anthology that nearly spans the entire horror genre.
, Ben Wheatley
, Fantastic fest
, Fantastic fest 2012
, Jason Eisener
, Movie review
, Nacho vigalondo
, Simon rumley
, The ABCs of death
, Ti west
, Xavier gens
· "Red Dawn" is one of the rare cases where a movie isn't just poor, it is inadvisable.
· You'll wonder how you never thought of this yourself, and then maybe feel relieved that you didn't.
· How much better can any remake of a film be if it only becomes something more conventional in the process?
· This stands as one of the most delightfully enigmatic movies that we’ve seen in quite some time.