· This was the only logical outcome, after all.
· Tony Stark edged out Jay Gatsby in a clash of first world problems.
· In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet.
· Michael Bay's new comedy "Pain & Gain" won a slow box office weekend, but "Iron Man 3" is looming.
· Tom Cruise is back on top. Take that, haters!
· You might even say the new Jackie Robinson biopic "42" hit a home run.
· The literally jaw-dropping remake of Sam Raimi's horror classic killed the competition.
· "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" easily won while "The Host" laid an Easter egg of mammoth proportions.
· Neanderthals, guns and boobies are in this weekend, while smart people talking is out.
· We try to answer the great mystery of our age.