· One of the iconic films of the silent cinema gets the Criterion Blu-ray it deserves.
· The badass version of "Searching for Sugar Man."
· Pixar's latest sequel can't even muster a passing grade.
· Toby Jones stars in some hot post-production pornography.
· You will believe a man can cry.
· Sofia Coppola's fifth feature might be the closest thing we get to a movie version of "The Hills."
· Rory Gilmore: Professional Killer.
· The sequel to last year's best horror anthology delivers another set of dark delights.
· For 12 hours a year, a complete lack of subtlety is legal.