· A comprehensive history of the movie series that slows but never brakes.
· Alexander Payne's follow-up to "The Descendants" is ultimately something of a disappointment.
· Seeing America's "weirdest" city through the eyes of its filmmaker laureate.
· Are those furry little creatures cool or awful? Do want them in the new series or should they be killed off?
· A short film you'll be glad you came across.
· The Palme d'Or isn't the only major award that matters at Cannes.
· The best film at this year's Cannes Film Festival.
· A truly unorthodox love story.
· This year, Robert Redford owns Cannes, too.
· Hair of the dog rarely goes down this easy.