· 'Gravity' rides everything.
· Like the trailer that features "Calvin and Hobbes" WASN'T going to be our pick for the week's best preview.
· This week's trailers are so good, they're practically pornographic.
· Any week that gives us a glimpse at a new Laika film can't be a total waste.
· Steve Jobs never settled for second place, not even when he was actually just Ashton Kutcher pretending to be Steve Jobs.
· Real talk: McConaughey's humming alone already had this in the bag.
· Set set that crown on the ground (and ah).
· 100% of movie trailers about Ben Affleck feeding someone to a crocodile win our weekly trailer rankings.
· We don't know if those bodies are saints, but we definitely want to find out.