· “'The Other Woman' eschews plenty of standard genre expectations," but is it worth seeing?
· "In the running for worst film of the year... and it's only April."
· "Unquestionably the work of both a newbie director and a green screenwriter."
· “The Railway Man” had the opportunity to explore the true story behind such tales as...
· "It's easy to detach from the film, letting Johanna do just whatever."
· Finding intrigue and drama in the way our entertainment is created has a long tradition....
· "A strange combination of mental exhaustion and boredom."
· "Oculus" is a clean, lean, and smart horror film.
· The second part of Von Trier's story is "darker, stranger and pushes more buttons."
· "This isn't a smashy-smashy bang-bang movie, it's an action movie that pays attention."