· A gloriously insane new film from the director of "Waltz With Bashir."
· Alejandro Jodoworsky's first film in 23 years is, as expected, completely insane.
· "Before Midnight" is an emotionally astute and tremendously enjoyable conclusion to the trilogy.
· The new Coen brothers film might be one of their best.
· It's a masterpiece at every level of execution.
· The filmmaker behind "A Separation" delivers a strong follow-up.
· This one takes forever to pick up steam ...
· Dwindling tension and a third-act gambit make this less than shocking.
· Soylent Green is made out of Peeples!