· "I, Frankenstein." You, didn't go see it.
· "Ride Along" beat out Jack Ryan and animated squirrels to win the box office crown.
· Mark Wahlberg stands alone.
· You know what's cool? $300 million.
· The good, the bad, and the shameless. Well, mostly just the shameless.
· Which films were the biggest hits of the year in Sweden, Italy, Portugal, and other countries?
· Even Santa couldn't find enough time to see all the new films at the box office this week.
· Looks like milk was a bad choice once again.
· Smaug may have an impressive hoard, but he ain't got nothing on Peter Jackson.