· Alejandro Jodoworsky's first film in 23 years is, as expected, completely insane.
· The movie that made Johnny Drama the fictional man that he is today.
· "Before Midnight" is an emotionally astute and tremendously enjoyable conclusion to the trilogy.
· The new Coen brothers film might be one of their best.
· "You should get off the train" vs. "You're gonna miss that plane."
· This was the only logical outcome, after all.
· Major talents who draw big names and occasionally big budgets despite the fact that they never score at the box office...
· Childhood isn't as easy as it used to be.
· It's a masterpiece at every level of execution.