· Why a movie about plane crashes may actually help with your fear of flying.
· Lotfy Nathan on his documentary "12 O'Clock Boys", the best thing to come out of Baltimore since "The Wire."
· "It's so fun to hear the reaction from Martin Scorsese as he sees you nude for the first time."
· The "Black Power Mixtape" director talks to us about his extraordinary new documentary.
· "What the f**k? You can not help me buying underwears!”
· The "Stranger by the Lake" filmmaker on landscape painting, AIDS, community, and, of course, cruising for men on the Internet.
· Will Forte was good in 'Nebraska', but he's even better in his new dramatic role.
· The 'You're Next' director discusses turning 'Halloween' into an action movie.
· Rinko Kikuchi and the Zellner brothers on revisiting "Fargo" and the Japanese remake of "Sideways" that you need to see.
· Godfrey Reggio and Steven Soderbergh discuss "Visitors" and how technology is re-shaping cinema.