· Matthew McConaughey deserves a shot at a little gold man for his performance as a male stripper in "Magic Mike."
· History will tell you that Bardem’s chances of getting nominated for a Bond film are slim to none. But that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it.
· Oscar voters are known to pull a wildcard every once in a while, and Winstead deserves to be that wildcard this year.
· He's not "Nothing" to us.
· Gere has never even been nominated for an Oscar. We're hoping "Arbitrage" will help him change that stat.