· "Ford not only deserves his status in the canon but still has a great deal to teach contemporary filmmakers."
· Sometimes the Academy bets on the right horse, sometimes they don't. Here are their 10 worst misses.
· The conclusion of Laya Maheshwari's dispatches from 2014's Film Festival International Rotterdam.
· What do documentaries like "12 O'Clock Boys" offer that Youtube doesn't?
· When festival films fall through the cracks, First Look is there to catch them.
· The best foreign films coming your way between now and April.
· A neat look at Martin Scorsese on the job.
· Get to know the directors behind one of our most anticipated films of Sundance 2014.
· A neat video explores the special effects work that gave "The Wolf of Wall Street" its bite.
· The only legitimate award that "Grown Ups 2" will ever win.