· Another installment of Eric's Bad Movies(!?!).
· You know you've always wanted to see 50 Cent dump a jug of antifreeze on Ryan Phillippe's head. You're only human.
· Never play chicken with someone who is a supernatural manifestation.
· This thing called the Internet is scary!
· Snakey Satan? Druids? A town witch? Sure, why not!
· Renée Zellweger finds herself in charge of a demonic Punky Brewster in a movie that should have stayed lost.
· Taylor Lautner is a plasticine llama-human hybrid. Must we say more?
· A good way to come up with an action movie if you don't care whether it's any good and it's the '90s and Charlie Sheen is going to star in it, is to just think of a cool-sounding title and hope for the best.
· Frank Leone is the standard of morality and justice, and all who oppose him shall be smote, amen.
· A Canadian "High School Musical" to reflect their national values of politeness and subpar choreography.