· There’s a moment of clarity which occurs during every Arnold Schwarzenegger film. At some point...
· "Over-plotty, convoluted, full of unanswered questions and unquestioned assumptions."
· A film school experiment gone awry.
· "With 'Muppets Most Wanted,' the vaudevillian pandaemonium is alive and well."
· "A snoozy-but-diverting, lightly constipated B-movie."
· Yes, there's real sex; but there's also no substance.
· Marshmallows will eat it up, but will anyone else?
· As a writer, it’s often tempting to use a food metaphor in one’s work, laden...
· One of the challenges of sequels is that they often wind up being too little,...
· Fans of Wes Anderson will undoubtedly check into "The Grand Budapest Hotel" as soon as possible.