· Eric H.A.T.E.S. on Jennifer Lawrence's horror movie.
· New Library of Congress study declares that the vast majority of American-made silent films are officially lost.
· Instead of waiting 30 years to recognize 'The Assassination of Jesse James' as a classic, why not just start now?
· Because like seriously what the hell was Sharlto Copley's performance in 'Oldboy'?
· It's hard to dream of a white Christmas when you've done way too much cocaine to sleep.
· Anna Kendrick stars in a gritty (but hilarious!) coming-of-age dramedy about an unlikely friendship set to jangly music.
· The new Coen brothers film might be one of their best.
· Scott Cooper tells us what it's like to ask Woody Harrelson to try and murder someone with a hotdog.