· An essential primer on one of the world's most resolutely singular auteurs.
· Steve Coogan brings an iconic British TV character to the big screen.
· The found-footage genre continues to find new life.
· For a film so transparently built around its technical achievement, “Gravity” saps the wonder from its long takes by relying so completely on computers.
· In space, no one can hear you scream about how good this movie is.
· This just in: Kids love movies.
· "Don Jon" tries to get real about sex, but at the end it just wants to get off.
· Julian Fellowes, thou art a villain!
· The world's most consistent filmmaker delivers another chapter in his increasingly fascinating career.
· Ron Howard's latest fires on all cylinders.