· The trailer for the 2011 reboot of Conan the Barbarian!
· The Glee producer keeps making the wrong kind of news.
· We'll give you one guess who's footing the bill.
· Maybe she should make a sex tape first?
· Tracing the trip from music to reality.
· The title alone really works in terms of setting the table, no?
· A well-organized comedy full of pleasant surprises.
· The Blu-ray supplements are limited to two fairly informative features: a commentary track by Jones, Gyllenhaal and Ripley, and the “Access: Source Code” mode.
· It won't give you nightmares, and small ones might dig it.
· The ninth season premieres with a new but familiar face on Sept. 19.